Hospitality on Parade is a legendary event that recognizes the best of the best in the hospitality community, from industry veterans to neophyte students. Hotel & Lodging Association of Greater Houston and the Conrad N. Hilton college have once again teamed up to bring you an evening of celebration and camaraderie. The 13th Annual Hospitality on Parade will be Friday, November 16th at The Marriott Marquis Downtown Houston. The evening will include dinner, the awards presentation, dancing, raffle drawings and a silent auction.
The celebration helps support the Association as well as scholarships for deserving students at the Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management. Since its inception, Hospitality on Parade has raised over $150,000 in combined scholarship funds.
We would like for you to participate in the evening by making a donation to the Silent Auction. Talk to your friends and associates in destination/resort locations. We can put together a great vacation package! If you are at a hotel with an award winning chef – what about a chef’s table – or a private dinner in someone’s home catered by the hotel? Spa packages and gift baskets are always popular!
We are seeking airline tickets as well as international hotel stays for our raffle drawings. Theater tickets, restaurant certificates and an evening with a limo would make a great silent auction package. Offshore fishing, signed sports memorabilia, sports tickets, home décor items and jewelry are also admired items. Wine, kitchen and bar items are very popular as well.
Many of you have already purchased a table or tickets for the event, and we thank you. For those of you have not, I encourage you to purchase tickets for yourself and your staff to enjoy an evening of camaraderie and recognition.
I hope we can count on your generosity to make 2018 Hospitality on Parade the best one ever. An online donation form is below. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Montgomery Roth Architecture & Interior Design
Silent Auction Co-Chair
The Four Season Hotel Houston
Silent Auction Co-Chair
ONLINE DONATION FORM
Hospitality on Parade Awards Gala
ALL ITEMS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 9TH
Purchase Your HOP Awards Gala Tickets Here:
Reception & Registration: 6pm – 7.30pm
Event: 7.30pm – 10.30pm
Award of Excellence
Submit Your Nominations Below!
The Hotel & Lodging Association of Greater Houston will hosting the 13th Annual Hospitality on Parade Awards Celebration on Friday, November 16, 2018 in conjunction with the Conrad N Hilton College of Hotel & Restaurant Management. This event is not only a night for hospitality professionals to celebrate their industry with fellow members but it is also designed to recognize the outstanding employees who have made a difference in the industry.
Since its inception in 2005, the Awards of Excellence have been given over 125 individuals and organizations for their commitment to the profession of hospitality. This year, Association has implemented several changes and streamlined the nomination process this year! Importantly, the number of categories have been expanded from eight (8) to thirteen (13). This will allow individuals more flexibility in nominating their associates this year.
Instructions for applying and a breakdown of the new categories are noted below. If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie at email@example.com.
- To apply, please fill out the form below.
- Each hotel may submit nominations for multiple categories but only one nomination per category will be accepted. Submit the BEST in each category!
- Individual must be in good standing and employed at their current organization for no less than 6 months in order to be eligible.
- The more specific and concise your descriptions, the better! The awards committee will not know the name of your nominee or company so they rely exclusively on your concise and complete nominations to judge your nominee. Poorly prepared nominations will not highlight the accomplishments of your nominee.
- Please note that all nominated individuals and organizations must be current HLAGH Members. To verify membership or join the Association, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-853-8958.
- All submissions must be received by Monday, September 17th at 5:00pm. Any submissions received after that date will not be considered.
- The finalists will be notified in mid-October.